Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed
this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use,
communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. The
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will
identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the
objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other
compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual
concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and,
where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to
be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be
accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security
safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access,
disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our
policies and practices relating to the management of personal
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these
principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal
information is protected and maintained.
CONSENT FOR DATA PROCESSING WHERE APPLICABLE (GDPR)
Beginning March 25, 2018, some countries outside of the United States will require explicit consent to process and/or use data gathered on certain sites. However, this site is controlled, operated and administered entirely within the United States. It offers its service only in the English language and does not target users in any other counties. If you are located outside the United States, please be aware that while visiting this site information you provide to us through the site may be processed and transferred to the U.S. The privacy and data protection laws in the U.S. may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By using the Services, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the U.S.
Helter Skelter: The True Story of the Manson Murders and millions of other books are available for Amazon