First and foremost:
The purpose of this site is not to sensationalize Manson, his followers, or otherwise condone any of their actions. In 1969, Manson and his followers committed hideous crimes that will likely remain in the annals of crime for eternity. This site exists to educate, based on the true crime events, while fulfilling societies fascination with what has been deemed one of the most bizarre trials and series’ of murders in American history. Neither Manson himself, nor any of his associates receive financial gain from this site nor have any input on what appears within its pages.
Terms and Conditions of Use…
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
The information on this website – some not all – was gathered, modified and built upon in part from Wikipedia and US Governmental Sources.
Therefore, we hereby make all text available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License, thus you are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
The materials on CharlesManson.com’s web site are provided “as is”. CharlesManson.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CharlesManson.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site or those linked to from this site.
In no event shall CharlesManson.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CharlesManson.com’s Internet site, even if CharlesManson.com or a CharlesManson.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on CharlesManson.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CharlesManson.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. CharlesManson.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. CharlesManson.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
CharlesManson.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CharlesManson.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
CONSENT FOR DATA PROCESSING WHERE APPLICABLE (GDPR)
Beginning March 25, 2018, some countries outside of the United States will require explicit consent to process and/or use data gathered on certain sites. However, this site is controlled, operated and administered entirely within the United States. It offers its service only in the English language and does not target users in any other counties. If you are located outside the United States, please be aware that while visiting this site information you provide to us through the site may be processed and transferred to the U.S. The privacy and data protection laws in the U.S. may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By using the Services, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the U.S.
Helter Skelter: The True Story of the Manson Murders and millions of other books are available for Amazon